See the following for more help:
- MLA or APA
- 1inch margins; Double spaced throughout
- 12pt font like Times New Roman, Courier or Arial
- paragraph indents (5 spaces or ½ inch); Spaces between sentences: 1 or 2 spaces
Table of Contents
- the main objective of the thesis along with the topic of the paper
- a brief indication of the the methodology followed in the research work
- the main findings or results of the research work
- the main conclusions deduced from the findings
Body of Research Paper
- Use MLA or APA format for paragraph structure and format.
- Use third person. Avoid “you, me, I” etc.
- Paper is for background, definitions, explanations, time lines, etc. Not your experiment. You may refer to your experiment in the paper but most of the paper is RESEARCH.
- Use MLA or APA format for bibliography/citation page